Natural Marijuana has been among peoples for millennia and has several benefits for the population and the environment, including use for palliative treatments and products that are beneficial to society and nature.
Get to know the uses of the cannabis plant and the difference between natural and pressed cannabis, all below!
What is Natural Marijuana
Natural Marijuana is nothing less or more than the herb that everyone already knows and that comes from cannabis, a plant.
Although marijuana is classified as a drug, it can also be part of culinary recipes and health treatments, the so-called Medicinal Marijuana , which brings several benefits to its users. Meet some below:
- Muscle relaxant, among others.
In fact, being used in several palliative treatments that contribute to temporary improvement, easing health conditions and eliminating nausea, nausea, pain and seizures. Some diseases that can receive marijuana for help:
- Hett’s syndrome;
- Rheumatoid arthritis ;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Crohn’s disease;
- It can also contribute to conditions such as Autism and Schizophrenia.
Therefore, it is wrong to believe that marijuana is not a plant but a heavy toxin, since it has:
- Flowers and more.
In fact, the cannabis plant offers not only marijuana itself, but also hemp , which can be an advantageous solution for different types of production. Learn more below.
Natural Marijuana and Hemp
See below 7 products that are made with hemp:
- Textile Products – Hemp fibers are its best known property, being super resistant and very similar to linen, allowing the possibility to mix with other materials. Some products: bags, pants, blouses, T-shirts and many other accessories.
- Food Products and Drinks – With the antioxidants, fatty acids, proteins, calcium, omega 3 and 6 and iron that hemp offers, it can be easily used for food nutrition. In fact, the oil extracted from it can be added to foods and drinks;
- Civil Construction Materials – Already widely used in some European countries for acoustic and thermal insulation. In addition, it can be used as concrete, being a more resistant, lighter and more correct solution for the environment.
- Biofuel – As previously mentioned, it is possible to extract oil from hemp and it can be processed and transformed into biofuel. The biggest advantage is less pollution compared to fossil fuels. In fact, the seeds and the stem can be used to create versions similar to that of ordinary gasoline.
- Plastics – Did you know that Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford vehicle brand, has already appeared in public with a car made from hemp bioplastics? Some manufacturers have given preference to items made from hemp, including household items.
- Cosmetics – Hemp oil has natural anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to treat skin damaged by eczema, psoriasis and even acne. There are creams, shampoos, moisturizers, soaps and many other cosmetics with hemp in its formulation.
- Phytoremediation – For those who do not know, Phytoremediation is the treatment that soils or waters compromised by harmful substances pass to the environment become healthy again, all through plants. Hemp has its role here, and can contribute to the phytoremediation of soils.
So, these are all uses of natural marijuana for society and the environment.
It is noticeable that the cannabis plant has several benefits for life and is not a heavy toxin, but a huge aid and possess incredible properties if used correctly.
Natural or synthetic marijuana?
First of all, it is important to understand what synthetic marijuana is , and the danger it can cause as an alternative to natural herb.
Synthetic marijuana has a dubious composition that includes psychoactive chemical elements, going through the process of liquefaction and spraying on plant material.
Finally, this fake marijuana can either be smoked and sprayed or added to food.
This type of drug is extremely dangerous because its total composition remains a mystery and, in addition, 70 high-risk overdoses have been reported in the United States in just 1 day.
At another time, hundreds of people went to the hospital after consuming the synthetic drug, all of whom had severe bleeding.
Synthetic marijuana can cause the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Loss of consciousness;
The country’s public health protection agency, also called the Food and Drug Administration , conducted a survey of the synthetic material and discovered rat poison in its composition.
Therefore, synthetic marijuana should never be considered marijuana!